Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
We are seeking an experienced and energetic, forward-thinking professional to join our Information Technology group in Prague. As part of that team, you are responsible for overseeing the planning, coordination, and execution of software releases within Market Access and Revenue Management team. You will be working with Release Manager, Business Analysts and Business stakeholders across multiple markets (several geographies) to deliver software applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in software application delivery.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to plan, execute, and monitor complex projects within defined timelines and budgets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders across multiple markets.
- Strong team management and leadership abilities.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Relevant certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile certifications (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster) are a plus.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.