Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Roles And Responsibilities
Expertise in end-to-end user lifecycle management using Oracle Identity Governance. Hands-on development skills is a must on the following:
- Installation and Configuration of OIG for Identity Governance
- Configuring OIG features for user management and governance user life cycle management, role based access controls
- Install and configure OOTB connectors
- Creating and configuring custom connectors
- Configuring policies for role based access controls
- Configuring access certifications
- Configuring OIG Self Service
- Configuration and maintenance of Trusted and target recon jobs
- Custom tasks and event scheduler configurations and scheduling
- Custom notifications and approval workflows
- Configuring custom and OOTB audit reports and automated report deliveries
- Configuring OIG connectors for Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft Exchange and LDAP directories, Microsoft Share Point Online
- Configuring OIG connectors for Oracle EBS, EPM using asserters and Oracle Fusion applications – HCM, CX, EPM
- Analytical and Trouble Shooting skills – working with multiple internal and customer stakeholders to resolve application problems and perform Root Cause AnalysisExpert in Java, Web Services – SOAP REST, Database concepts and SQL
- Experience with WebLogic 12c preferred
- Knowledge of SOA as in developing workflows and understanding of architectural concepts
- Experience with performance tuning Oracle ADF applications and BPM workflows
- Experience with Oracle ADF and WebLogic 11g
- Knowledge of ADF UI, task flows, and ADF integration with Web services, ADF BC4J, security, and templates
- Designing & developing back-end components of web applications via Spring Boot
- Provide data solution and build codes & API with Spring Boot
- Designing and implementing microservices which use the spring boot framework.
- Working in compliance with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Connecting microservices to interact with databases.
In addition to above, below skills will be good to have:
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft exchange
- Knowledge of Oracle IAM and other Identity and Access Management products
- Knowledge of Oracle BI Publisher and Oracle BPM
- Performance tuning of Oracle IDAM stack of products
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.