Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Design and develop specifications and processes to create viable digital business solutions in line with business strategy and objectives, and Group guidelines and policies
- Subject matter expert who applies advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience
- Manage technical content / capture products /projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Execute and deliver IT architecture plans, designs and processes which will deliver digital business solutions (Content/Capture/Workflow/other digital IT software). These solutions support automation programs and projects critical to the business. Perform and provide technical assistance for activities related to network architecture planning, designing, and engineering
- Supports implementation management life cycle to ensure designs are built and executed according to specifications and create implementation plans in conjunction with BU IT Program/ Project Management
- Act as the single point of design for the digital content and/or capture domain
- Provide IT digital business automation consultancy to internal and external customers
- Deliver and provide technical assistance for activities related to digital application planning, designing, and engineering
- Coordinate and plan existing digital business systems and propose resources required to maintain and/ or expand service levels
- Support and execute digital business performance criteria and measurement methods
- Determine technical standards for responsible domain and interface applications, identify and evaluate new products, and provide resolution for digital business problems
- Interact with vendors to identify and/ or purchase hardware and software
- Ensure application of standard methodologies for creating new architecture, programs and applications or when maintaining existing ones
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools
- Resolve and analyze issues in day-to-day delivery and implement practices for digital business automation IT solutions focusing on increasing effectiveness and efficiency
- Be a key member in global/regional implementation project teams
- Provide support on issues and problems from less experienced/ new team members, provide direction and guidance as needed
- Master of Science/Computer Science or Information Technology and 12-15 years’ experience in this specific focus
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in Java and FileNet development
- Strong understanding of enterprise content management solutions using FileNet
- Experience with designing and implementing FileNet workflows and custom components in open shift/cloud environment
- Experience with FileNet Content Engine, Process Engine, and Application Engine
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, and Hibernate
- Experience with database technologies, such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Content Management: FileNET P8 Content Engine, Application Engine, Process Engine, Business Process Manager (BPM), Content services, Workflow (eProcess 4.x/5.x)
- Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JDBC, .NET, ASP.
- OOAD Methodologies: UML, OO Design patterns, MVC design pattern, Rational Rose, IBM Engineering Workflow Management
- Application and Web servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, IIS.
- DBMS: Oracle 10i/11g/12c, SQLserver 7.0, and or equivalent
- Travelling to Prague, Czech Republic for the onboarding process may be needed
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.