Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Develop, execute, and evolve the integration and automation framework and practices across Cloud Services, leading automation executions, CI/CD pipelines evolution and governance. This will be the foundation to the extended DevOps pipeline for end-to-end Application Automations.
- Lead the effective delivery and operations ofOrchestration/Automation Platforms within Infrastructure Services.
- Ensure best-in-class support for orchestration/automation technologies.
- Oversee the operational health, management, security, lifecycle, and reliability of the Orchestration/Automation Platforms.
- Support and ensure compliance to defined IT Governance controls, standards, and practices.
- Define and maintain Automation / Factory framework and standards specific to Cloud Services.
- Drive consistency across automation components and deliverables.
- Provide high level vision and demand prioritization across all pipelines.
- Ensure alignment with strategic Cloud objectives.
- Accountable for Factory processes governance ensuring adherence to Security and Compliance policies and procedures including audit readiness, establishing standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery.
- Establish policies to ensure compliant, consistent, and repeatable resources deployment and configurations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure we capture requirements and use cases for the CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure adequate artifacts, procedures and proper documentation is kept up to date.
- Identify areas for optimization, implement strategies to enhance processes and procedures with additional capabilities to improve performance, and solve strategic problems.
- Ensures security by design and qualification procedures are followed during design, test and implementation of deployment packages with respective blueprints, workflows, CFTs, etc.
- Owner of the automation framework and automation catalogs, defines standards, toolset and critical interfaces.
- Owner of the automation pipelines, manages priorities, defines work packages and oversees release and implementation of the packages.
- Identify patterns that serves to design integrative workflows both at a technical level and at a process level.
- Gathers and manages requirements from the rest of the towers to include as new use cases for the integrative workflows.
- Apply automated approaches to governance, qualification, security policies and DevOps pipelines, across cloud environments, setting reusable processes and standardizing workflows.
- Provides guidance around integration patterns and ensure all domains are adopting and adhering to the guiding principles and standards defined.
- Defines technical integrations, synergies and interfaces with A&I function and others.
- Manage a team of engineers by allocating financial and human capital and ensuring timely and effective delivery of services.
- Retain, recruit, hire, manage and coach a highly specialized and globally distributed team of technology professionals to execute our vision.
- Accountable for managing suppliers, ensuring they deliver quality services and meet all contractual obligations. Tracks actual utilization of services and reporting of supplier performance in meeting business service expectations and service levels.
- Serve as a role model and ensure all next line leaders are visible and effective partners with IT counterparts, broader Sandoz stakeholders, and service providers.
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architectures and development practices, ITIL and SDLC.
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel, and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals.
- Leadership and project management skills with the ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels.
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems.
- Experience with software development processes such as building, unit testing, code analysis, release process, and code coverage.
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills in complex Unix/Linux systems environment and applications implementations.
- Modern web services architectures, cloud platforms such as AWS, GCE.
- In-Depth knowledge on AWS services and Azure platform services.
- Source control management such as Git, SVN, different frameworks (e.g. JFrog).
- Experience with modern observability/monitoring systems such as ELK, Splunk, etc.
- Ability to write code in Python/Go/Perl/Powershell or similar to solve automation/glue problems and develop effective tooling.
- Relevant AWS or Azure certifications, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and other DevOps related certifications are highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with large development teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Education in Computer Science or comparable.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, DevOps, participating in build/release/deployment automation lifecycle.
- Experience with Aria, SaltStack, etc.
- Extensive experience with container based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or EKS.
- Experience designing and building CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Salt and Kubernetes toolset (e.g, kubectl, kustomize).
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipeline security toolset.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.