Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Main accountabilities/Measured on:
- Successful delivery of test plans against agreed scope, quality, and timeline.
- Manage the UAT following the client’s Global Project Management Framework based on professional Project Management methodologies and best practices (Prince II).
- Customer satisfaction with product/service delivered by the project.
- Accountable for data accuracy, completeness, and consistency in the reporting tool (Azure DevOps).
- Ensure testing quality, transparent and timeliness test reporting, and communication.
- Support the transition to operation as part of the project closure.
Stakeholders, depending on project class and complexity:
- Program Manager and Local Project Managers/Coordinators.
- Local Teams (Managers, Key Users).
- Global/Regional Team (SME, Program Architect, Program Security, Program Delivery, IT Production).
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for Test cases and Test plan creation.
- Responsibility for the Test execution by controlling timelines, and quality.
- Overall responsibility for coordinating project activities and tasks according to plan and meeting minutes.
- Monitor status of bugs and issues. Escalate where required to secure project objectives.
- Adheres to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects in the testing area.
- Support local teams to deliver testing within agreed quality, and schedule.
Management Responsibilities & Decision Power:
- Exercise delegated management authority over the extended project team.
- At least 3+ years of working experience, 1-2 of those years with test or project management experience.
- Hands-on experience using Azure DevOps (admin knowledge is an advantage).
- Knowledge of some Payroll System is an advantage (MS Business Central or other).
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of general IT technology, systems, and management processes in Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of IT Project Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Strong collaborative, inclusive team player.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues.
- A flexible, methodical and structured approach to tasks, able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships.
Education & Training:
- Preferably university degree in a business or technical subject or any comparable education.
- PMP® / Prince2 (or similar industry standard project management qualification) is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes.
- Good to excellent command of English.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.