Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Market Access & Revenue Management (MARM) data delivery team is an established team within IT organization which develops and maintains applications for tender and price management or reimbursements. It also maintains a central data hub where all application and other enterprise data needed is stored. As a data analyst you will be working on a TRACT project – “Transaction Actuals” – with the aim to optimize scaling of innovative contracts, drive further insight in product, customer, and deal performance; and develop new pricing models. This will be a large cross-department collaboration program that will require communication with other department analysts and architects across the company.
- Work with TRACT product team to align business process to the right architecture solution.
- Translate business needs to the right architecture solution with a fitting technology stack.
- Analyze data points from MARM digital products (Tender1, NextGen Pricing, ACADS) and compare with other enterprise systems (SAP)
- Work with business teams and a data analyst to devise a matching mechanism between enterprise system.
- Design a long-term technology architecture to integrate MARM digital products and other enterprise systems together to join plan to actual data.
- Have knowledge of various data science approaches.
- Understand what AWS data warehouse is and design a solution fitting within the existing technology stack.
- Understand Appian application architecture and work with Appian squad lead on solution approach.
- Understand large enterprise financial systems, especially SAP and the data structures within.
- Work in SAFe Agile framework – analyze epics and together with technical product owner and data analyst write up features for the delivery squads.
- Describe transformation logic between data sources.
- Communicate with data source owners, architects, and other team members.
- Experience with above activities
- Advanced experience in technology / solution architecture combining AWS services, enterprise financial system and BPM tools.
- Very proactive and self-driven
- Strong communication skills and ability to drive and facilitate discussions on architecture.
- Experience with agile way of working on a larger project/product (working in a delivery squad following agile practices)
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise financial system is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies is an advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology architecture, especially focusing working with data.
- Familiar with data science approaches.
- Data oriented, structured, logical thinking.
- Experience with working in global projects across multiple time zones.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is an advantage.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.