Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Responsible for Handling Major incidents – CIRS (Critical Issue Response System).
- Sending frequent updates on CES based CIRS until issue is stabilized.
- Application deep dive troubleshooting.
- Identifying & creating CIRS preventive action items.
- CIRS based requests (DFs, feature toggles, Deployments).
- Follow up on major production incidents.
- Familiar with monitoring tools, such as Dynatrace, Kibana, etc.
- Driving & monitoring planned activities.
- Writing new monitoring & enhancing existing monitoring scope.
- Handling customer escalations.
- Deep dive into Application issues.
- Creating Splunk alerts based on CIRS learning.
- Troubleshooting & Coordinating customer escalations raised by Support & Engineering.
- Ad-hoc requests from CES teams.
- 5+ years of Devops experience and Production Support experience.
- 2+ years of automation CI/CD experience.
- 2+ years Cloud knowledge is preferrable.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.