Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
What will be your task
- Assessment of information security audit findings
- Proposal of information security measures
- Information security strategy design
- Managing the implementation of information security measures
- Risk management provide support and conduct risk assessment
What requirements should you meet:
- Independent work with authoritative sources (legislation, norms, standards, best practice) and their application.
- Knowledge and practical experience with the standards of the ISO/IEC 27000 family;
- Experience with the implementation of ISO/IEC family standards
- Use of the English language at B2 level or higher
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team, ability to explain, good written expression,
- Independence, responsibility, reliability, active approach.
- Experience in the field of information security for at least 5 years
- Have a good knowledge of risk assessment
Your advantage will be:
- Possession of any of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, PECB ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Exam or other certification in IT security area
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.