Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
What will be your task:
- Security analysis
- Intensive work with siem technologies – splunk
- Data flow to and through splunk
- Log resource management
- Splunk app creation and scripting (python)
What requirements should you meet:
- Proven experience with IT Security audits
- Experience with packet analysis tools and analysis of their output (e.g. Tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Security
- Knowledge of security best practices/standards/policies such as NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITER ATTACK
- Network experience/knowledge and broad understanding of network protocols and services (eg FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Excellent problem solving ability such as accessing and diagnosing broad technical problems
Your advantage will be:
- Possess one of the certifications: SPLUNK, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, etc.
- Additional certification is possible
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.