Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 or more years relevant work experience.
- Strong customer service and support skills.
- Strong written / verbal communication.
- Knowledge of NetDevOps Automation Languages (Ansible/Python/etc).
- CCNP preferred.
- Have a heightened understanding of Customer networks & solution architecture.
- Share this knowledge and support the engineering teams.
- Manage Critical Site tickets.
- Manage level 2 and above escalations to ensure the investigation is on the correct repair path.
- Be available for technical discussions, post repair reviews and liaise with the Customers own engineers.
- Perform ticket reviews when requested by our engineers for technical assistance.
- Provide support for ongoing chronic ticket investigations.
- Have a deeper knowledge of incidents in the queues, what issues our Customers are facing, what problems and product issues are ongoing.
- Proactively supporting tickets from day 1 if related to any ongoing known issues and improving resolution times.
- Review all tickets classified as “High MTTR Impact” and drive timely resolution.
- Proactively add user stories, guides and share experience gained into our internal documentation.
- Support the day-to-day operational activities managing our Customers’ incident tickets.
- Support NOC 2 NOC call requests.
- Participate in ongoing communications and escalations outside of ETMS.
- Be included in Slack Channels and all necessary distros.
- Provide guidance to the less experienced colleagues.
- Join troubleshooting calls in order to gain necessary knowledge.
- Accept ticket assignment for tasks below:
- Working actively on queue volumes reduction.
- Helping to manage “High KPI Impact” tickets.
- Support technical issues with Service Teams / LCEs and to have this shared and documented within the team.
- Identify / resolve automation / alarm issues.
- Identify /resolve procedures or process related issues and gaps.
- Drive continuous service improvement.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.