Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
Leads Multi Cloud Development and Adoption, Cloud Management and Processes, Cloud Governance and Cloud Engineering with a team of specialized resources.
- Accountable for Cloud Services and Technical Governance.
- Define and maintain technical framework and standards specific to Cloud Services.
- Provides guidance around design patterns and ensure all domains are adopting and adhering to the guiding principles and standards defined ensuring alignment with strategic Cloud Services objectives.
- Drive consistency across deployment of Cloud components and deliverables.
- Leads the effective delivery of Cloud Platforms ensuring best-in-class support for Cloud technologies.
- Oversee the operational health, management, security, lifecycle, and reliability of Cloud Platforms.
- Support and ensure compliance to defined IT Governance controls, standards, and practices.
- Mantain interface with stakeholders, demands, communications, cloud adoption and marketplace making sure that all domains work in alignment to accelerate time to market for products and services.
- Manage Cloud strategy driving discovery efforts to set prioritizations for cloud adoption.
- Connects the technical roadmap with the process’s roadmap.
- Oversees Cloud adoption initiatives and migration projects.
- Sets business rules for cloud adoption aligning requirements, constrains, risk tolerance and application rationalization mandates.
- Manages Cloud Demand acting as the interface for the Global Demand Management process provide high level vision and demand prioritization across all pipelines.
- Defines a capability / product roadmap based on business demands aligned with our cloud strategy and other requirements.
- Assess impact of demands and requirements and orchestrates support within the rest of the Cloud technical domains.
- Owner of the Marketplace Catalog and respective pipelines, defines offerings jointly with Product / Domain Managers and drives Product and Services Releases across Cloud pipelines.
- Ensure adequate artifacts, procedures and proper documentation is kept up to date.
- Identify areas for optimization, implement strategies to enhance processes and procedures with additional capabilities to improve performance, and solve strategic problems.
- Ensures security by design and qualification procedures are followed during design, test and implementation of Cloud Services.
- Manages the team by allocating financial and human capital and ensuring timely and effective delivery of services according to security, compliance and business requirements and priorities.
- Retain, recruit, hire, manage and coach a highly specialized and globally distributed team of technology professionals to execute the Cloud vision.
- Accountable for managing suppliers, ensuring they deliver quality services and meet all contractual obligations. Tracks actual utilization of services and reporting of supplier performance in meeting business service expectations and service levels.
- Serve as a role model and ensure all next line leaders are visible and effective partners with IT counterparts, broader Sandoz stakeholders, and service providers.
- Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including modern architectures and development practices, ITIL and SDLC.
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel, and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals.
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholder groups and ability to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals, and objectives into actionable items.
- Leadership and project management skills with the ability to effectively communicate and report to different levels.
- Innovation skills and vision.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
- Superior reasoning and decision-making skills.
- Customer and service first attitude.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable education.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- 10+ years of experience leading Cloud Services in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- More than 10 years of experience in Service Management or Engineering of a global service portfolio, across geographies and business areas.
- Experience in negotiating agreements with corporate suppliers in close co-operation with the sourcing function.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.