Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
- Drives finance best practices managing financial lifecycles, including SAM practices
- Leads and oversees vendor management best practices across technical domains.
- Responsible for the Cloud financial roadmap and strategy managing relevant FinOps tooling and other FinOps services to provide full visibility and transparency of cost
- Be the lead-evangelist for FinOps across Cloud Services and work with the team to ensure all procedures, policies and processes are fit for purpose and up to date. Ensure the whole team are aware of the appropriate changes and impact
- Defines governance and procedures and best practices for the Cloud scope
- Responsible for cost control, consumption reviews, true ups and any other control activities applicable, including charge back where applicable
- Monitor Cloud spend day to day and prepare weekly & monthly reports for review ensuring all FinOps reporting includes information that is relevant, meaningful and actionable
- Collate, analyze and prioritize cloud optimization recommendations and calculate potential savings
- Provide expert knowledge of cloud cost optimization strategies (e.g. rightsizing, power scheduling)
- Ensuring optimization recommendations go through the appropriate governance process and get actioned
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to implement cost optimization recommendations and best practices
- Evaluates financial impact of additional demands
- Manages assets financial lifecycle
- License and subscription management, implementing SAM practices at the Cloud level
- Sets vendor governance and practices across all domains
- Defines vendor management procedures for Technical Domain Leads and Managers to follow
- Oversight of vendor performance and KPIs against contractual provisions
- Strong experience with utilizing cloud cost optimization tools and/or 3rd party cost optimization solutions to deliver against FinOps strategy and goals.
- Good understanding of billing processes and financial data for cloud platforms, as well as financial cross charging mechanisms and processes
- Familiarity with monitoring and reporting tools/APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Cloud pricing schemes
- Experience with native and 3rd party Public Cloud cost management & advisory tools (AWS Cost Explorer, AWS Trusted Advisor, etc)
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization tools (DataStudio, PowerBI, Splunk, etc.)
- FinOps Certified Practitioner with additional certifications in AWS and Azure
- Knowledge and practical experience with SQL, Python
- High proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint, capable to consolidate data and deliver aggregate views/reports
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and proactively identify opportunities for service improvement
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both technical and non-technical contexts
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.