Extelligence is an intelligent partner that goes the extra mile. We provide customized information management solutions for major industries. Our team in Prague and Bucharest is working with international companies, transforming, and adding value to their business on a daily basis. We are growing quickly, and we are interested to bring more talented individuals into our team.
We are seeking an experienced and energetic, forward-thinking professional to join our Information Technology group in Prague. As part of that team, you will be helping with the design and adoption of our Market Access and Revenue Management team.
The role entails working with Business partners as well as IT stakeholders across different countries. The role will be working primarily within the Market Access and Revenue Management team.
In addition, you will be responsible for the creation of business requirements to ensure system functionality and design meets business needs as well as alignment to the core platform objectives. Another objective of the role will be the expectation to work across platform teams to ensure to ensure that implementations are considered both from upstream and downstream impact. To achieve this, there needs to be alignment with various teams and will require domain knowledge in Agile environment.
You will have the opportunity to partner with regional and global teams to leverage existing solutions and platforms and help identify and evaluate new capabilities for inclusion in our key markets.
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Education: MSc. Degree or BSc. Degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar Business Analyst / IT Project Management role
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner and Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced with Agile development process (Product owner role preferred)
- Experienced in obtaining and documenting business and functional requirements.
- Excellent client interaction skills both in a formal meeting environment as well as in informal one-on-one meetings
- Experience with developing business cases (preferred)
- Experience with business process modelling and analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills in IT projects with solid SDLC practices
- Systems testing processes and procedures.
- Systems documentation – technical and user
- Experience in Website development projects (not necessarily as a developer)
- Experience with customer facing systems would be preferable.
- Have participated in, or be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Knowledge of CRM tools would be advantage.
- Superior written, listening, communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to advocate new ideas, even when risks are involved.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Work within the Market Access and Revenue Management IT team and business teams to deliver capabilities to business clients.
- Facilitate discussions/workshops with business partners to understand current and future state business processes/requirements.
- Actively promote the patient support domain including our current product portfolio
- Drive business process design through the application of Six Sigma and other operational excellence techniques. Document and verify business process flows and business requirements. Verify solution’s alignment with requirements and IT architecture.
- Develop an understanding of our customer facing teams’ needs and ensure our platforms deliver immediate and long-term capabilities.
- Responsible for documenting system operating procedures
- Keep abreast of new technologies, methodologies, industry practices and standards.
Working with Extelligence:
- We take care of the important things that matter to contractors, for example, we guarantee on-time payment for your work. You will never have to chase us for payment.
- We always seek to have long term relationships with our team and we always seek to offer opportunities to extend cooperation beyond the first contract or project.
- Extelligence is a multicultural team, we have more than 15 different nationalities working with us.
- We also organize events to bring our team together including team building activities and social events.